It's in the water

| Monday, September 29, 2008


Steamboat Geyser - Yellowstone National Park

For Linda, who insisted on seeing a larger version of the photo in the title banner.

I love water. Waterfalls, streams, rivers...if it is H2O, I love it. We go on vacation and I come back with hundreds of photos of water. I love the relaxing sound of it, the fresh smell of it, the clean feel of it.

When I look back at the photos I can remember the cool air that surrounds it, the sound it makes as it runs over the rocks. You will probably notice the more photos I post, that I am obsessed with nature photos with some element of water.

Now I gotta go pee.

©2009 Laura Smetak All rights reserved. All photos and stories on this blog are copyrighted and use without the artists express permission is prohibited.

0 comments: