Fishing for a sign

| Monday, September 15, 2008

North Fork Anglers - Cody, Wyoming

I just love the paint detail on this sign. I had to get in tight with my long lens to capture the detail. It overhangs the sidewalk next to the Harley shop in Cody. The color and detail is amazing.


Parks Fly Shop - Gardiner, Montana

Shot with a long lens from across the street, this sign seems to have been hanging around for a while. The wearing of the paint made it the most interesting to me. Since I had to take this first thing in the morning, as we were leaving Yellowstone, I am glad that it was a sign that was more about the paint, than the neon. Although, I am pretty sure it would have been a great evening shot too.




©2009 Laura Smetak All rights reserved.
All photos and stories on this blog are copyrighted and use without the artists express permission is prohibited.

0 comments: