A Sign of the Times: New Mexico Part II

| Friday, September 12, 2008



The Rabbit Ear Cafe in Clayton, New Mexico

The first of my vintage signs taken on this summer's 3600 mile motorcycle trip. Again, the end of a hard day and we were pressing to get to Raton Pass before night. We ate here at this cafe-the food is excellent. As we were leaving the sun was low and that sign was yelling at me to take a photo. The sign looked to be in such distress, but that only added to the charm. It was beautiful to me. No time for a tripod and set up. I was the last to load up on the bike (You will notice a theme beginning), but I got my shot!



©2009 Laura Smetak All rights reserved. All photos and stories on this blog are copyrighted and use without the artists express permission is prohibited.

0 comments: