LITTLE LADY

| Wednesday, April 29, 2009


Little Lady of the Bluebonnets-Denison, Texas

Last week my sisters, my niece and I went were hanging out and found ourselves at the Denison Dam on Lake Texoma to see the bluebonnets. A few years ago, the rains had been plentiful and the wildflowers were everywhere up there. The dam is the most concentration of wildflowers I have seen this year.

I have never been one to plop down in the middle of wildflowers and have someone take my photo. But we three old ladies did it. As we were getting up (or shall I say TRYING to get up) there next to where I was seated, was a little lady bug. She had been there the whole time, crawling around, minding her own business.

I just took a quick snap shot of her. Afterall, she had been patient having three old ladies come to visit her flower garden. She deserved to have her photo taken too.

©2009 Laura Smetak All rights reserved.
All photos and stories on this blog are copyrighted and use without the artists express permission is prohibited.

3 comments:

Dan said...

Nice snap, looks very artistic. I like the soft focus around the edges.

Lipsmack Studio said...

Thanks it was not a planned event so I didn't have my camera. I took this with my nieces point and shoot.

blessedintx said...

What a great day that was! Three sisters (plus a daughter/niece),Good Mexican food, great FREE Margaritas, Sunshine,Bluebonnets and memories!