Wind beneath my wings

| Wednesday, April 8, 2009



G4 - Collin County Regional Airport, McKinney, TX

This is one of my photos that surprises me at how much attention it gets. At my exhibit, people kept asking my husband if I were in another plane taking the photo or just how did I take it. I just told him to tell them I was parachuting and as I passed the wing, I just kept shooting on the way past. Thank goodness for rapid fire!
I clearly see it for what it is worth, but the reflection really throws people off.

©2009 Laura Smetak All rights reserved.
All photos and stories on this blog are copyrighted and use without the artists express permission is prohibited.

1 comments:

Jen Peters said...

LOL! Since I've been skydiving many times I would know that story wasn't true! = ) This is a great pic though..my husband would love this one..I'll have to show it to him!