It's what i do

| Wednesday, April 8, 2009






Escape to Adriatica - McKinney, Texas

I am not sure which comes first, the chicken or the egg. As a graphic designer, I love photography. As a photographer, I love graphic design.


Here are just a few examples of the photos I take for my work, to use in publications that I design.






Adriatica is a Croatian inspired village being constructed on the west side of McKinney, just about a mile from where I live. It is like escaping to the Mediterranean without ever leaving my hometown.



Tucker Hill - McKinney, Texas



If the Mediterranean isn't your cup of tea, then maybe Tucker Hill is the place for you. It has a hometown style with an European fountain right in the middle of it.
I took all these photos this fall for the Annual Report.

©2009 Laura Smetak All rights reserved.
All photos and stories on this blog are copyrighted and use without the artists express permission is prohibited.