Wow! Is this what the 60s feel like?

| Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I woke up this morning to a new world it seemed. As I dressed and thought about what happened last night. I had to think, Is this what it felt like when Kennedy was elected? Is this the same hope everyone pinned on JFK and his young family?

I couldn't help but walk a few inches off the ground when I readied for work. The world is looking better since I went to bed. I am happy for our country, and wish the best for Mr. Obama and pray for his safety.

Today I a post written by people that I assumed were intelligent beings. How in the world can these people remain so idiotic. They write that America needs to taken back by the Christians (and to hell with Muslims and Obama---REALLY?), and we need to pray for God's help.

Perhaps people are praying and God answered on Nov. 4, 2008. Just because he didn't give them the answer they wanted to hear didn't mean he didn't answer. I am not a very religious person. I am not a very political person, but I choose to believe that God doesn't answer idiots.

If you going to go out a limb for what you believe, don't you think it would be wise to make sure you're correct? No, not these people. They want to spread vicious rumors and keep them alive to scare people into believing they have God on their side.

WWJD? Hell, I think he would have done what I did...he would have voted for Obama.

As my friend the Token Liberal says, "I feel like we've been trapped in the back seat of a cab driven at high rates of speed through some bad neighborhoods by a drunken cab driver.

Last night, the keys were handed over to a grown up..."

0 comments: