I feel like a dope - Napa's in California

| Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ok, I haven't read some of my posts for a while. I was just going back over a few just see what I wrote.

Back in the original post of Out of Africa, I made a "Napa" comment. I must have been crazy with fever. Sorry about that. I changed it.

No one had to point it out. I figured out my own moronic mistake. I had to just point out my supidity to the world. Claim it, bless it and release it.

No matter how right I am when it comes to arguments between me and my husband-I guess I can make a mistake here and there. At least I am woman enough to admit it.

So, forgive the mistakes in any of the posts...as perfect as I wish I was, I'm not.

©2009 Laura Smetak All rights reserved. All photos and stories on this blog are copyrighted and use without the artists express permission is prohibited.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen sister! Bless it and release it! :) - Anna

Lipsmack Studio said...

I learned from the best.