LET SLEEPING DOGS LIE

| Wednesday, June 3, 2009


Camping Scooter

I guess I go a little crazy over our dogs. Scooter is probably the most photographed of all the beagles we have had. I just can't resist using her as a test subject. I was just playing with the natural light coming through the camper window and testing out the settings on my camera, of which there are tons.

She just slept through the whole thing, so peaceful. Scooter has a few alter egos. At Home Scooter, as we call her, gets into mischief a lot. Boredom I guess. But come time to go camping, she turns into Camping Scooter, one of the most perfect dog you'd ever meet. It is funny to see how she transforms herself into such a well behaved pup.

So I know it is in her. It just goes to prove she is just ignoring my so called authority at home. I guess we know who really is in control.

©2009 Laura Smetak All rights reserved.
All photos and stories on this blog are copyrighted and use without the artists express permission is prohibited.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

At Home Scooter is VERY sweet and cuddly!!

Anonymous said...

At Home Scooter is VERY sweet and cuddly!!

Carol said...

At Home Scooter is VERY sweet and cuddly!!

Jen Peters said...

I just LOVE this one! She is so sweet and peaceful!